1. LED Chip Inspection
Microscopic inspection: whether the material surface has mechanical damage and pitting, whether the size and size of LED chip electrodes meet the technological requirements; whether the electrode pattern is complete.
2. Expansion of expander
Because the LED chips are still arranged closely after scratching, the distance between them is very small, which is not conducive to the operation of the later process. We use expander to expand the film of the bonding chip. The distance between the LED chips is stretched to about 0.6 mm. Manual expansion can also be used, but it is easy to cause bad problems such as chip dropping and waste.
Put silver glue or insulating glue at the corresponding position of the LED bracket. The technical difficulty lies in the control of dispensing quantity, and there are detailed technical requirements in colloid height and dispensing position. As silver glue and insulating glue have strict requirements in storage and use, the wake-up, stirring and use time of silver glue are all matters needing attention in technology.
4. Prepare glue
In contrast to dispensing, the glue preparation machine first coats the silver glue on the back electrode of the LED, and then installs the LED with silver glue on the back bracket. The efficiency of glue preparation is much higher than that of dispensing, but not all products are suitable for glue preparation process.
5. Handmade Stitches
The expanded LED chip is placed on the fixture of the piercing table. The LED bracket is placed under the fixture. Under the microscope, the LED chip is pierced one by one to the corresponding position with a needle. Comparing with automatic mounting, manual spinning has one advantage. It is convenient to replace different chips at any time. It is suitable for products that need to install many kinds of chips.
6. Automatic mounting
8. Pressure welding
The purpose of pressure welding is to lead the electrodes to the LED chip and complete the connection of the internal and external leads of the product. There are two kinds of pressure welding processes for LED: gold wire ball welding and aluminium wire welding. The right picture is the process of aluminium wire bonding. First, the first point is pressed on the electrode of the LED chip, then the aluminium wire is pulled over the corresponding bracket, then the second point is pressed and the aluminium wire is broken.
9. Dispensing Packaging
10. Filling and encapsulation
Lamp-LED packaging is in the form of encapsulation. The filling process is to inject liquid epoxy into the cavity of the LED forming die, then insert the pressure welded LED bracket into the oven to solidify the epoxy. After the epoxy is solidified, the LED is removed from the cavity and formed.
11. Molded Packaging
Put the welded LED bracket into the die. The upper and lower moulds were closed by hydraulic press and vacuum was pumped. The solid epoxy was put into the moulding duct with the hydraulic ejector rod for heating at the entrance of the injection duct. The epoxy entered the moulding duct along the rubber duct and solidified in each LED moulding slot.
Test the photoelectric parameters of the LED, inspect the shape size, and sort the LED products according to customer requirements.
- June 27, 2019The beautiful lamps we usually see in shopping malls are made of patch-type LED beads. It is made of FPC circuit board, LED lamp and high quality silica gel sleeve. Its waterproof performance is safe ...view
- April 24, 2019With the increasing popularity of COB light sources, people are no longer just pursuing energy saving. The healthy and comfortable light color is also increasingly favored by users. The sun is a full ...view
- April 24, 2019Xinyue Optoelectronics 3030smd led products have been fully launched, with a daily production capacity of 1-1.5KK, with new automated production equipment. SMD 3030 has passed various reliability test...view
- March 13, 2019The application of high power white LED in daily lighting has become the first choice for developing environmental protection light source after more and more attention has been paid to environmental ...view